Setting up the Skype Integration on your personal MeetingSift account:
(you only need to do this once, unless you change your Skype account)
- Go to your “Account” settings, click on “Profile” and scroll down to “Change Voice Settings”.
- Enter your Skype name and click the “Update Voice Settings” button.
Enable Skype for your MeetingSift meeting:
(you need to do this for every MeetingSift meeting you want to use Skype with)
- In your MeetingSift meeting settings, go to “Audio Settings”, check “Enable Skype”, and save meeting settings.
Add meeting participants to your Skype group call:
- Make sure you have Skype running, and you are logged in to Skype (with the same Skype name that you used for your Skype integration setup in MeetingSift), before the meeting starts.
- Ensure you have added all meeting participants as Skype contacts on your Skype account.
- Meeting participants joining the MeetingSift meeting using their laptop or desktop computer will see a Skype call link.
- When a meeting participant clicks the Skype call link, you will receive an incoming call request from him or her via Skype.
- Accept the first incoming Skype call from a meeting participant. Then, as you receive more incoming Skype call requests from meeting participants, you add them to the ongoing call, turning it into a group call.